Today’s executives and their existing business organizations have immense pressure both internally and externally. Some of these pressures, though there are more, come from shareholders, employees, competitors, suppliers, and customers.
Some inhibitors to realizing organizational high performance are in the form of people, processes, technology, physical infrastructure, and finances. In spite the pressures, executives must deliver results, based upon the organization’s strategic vision, mission, and goals.
The pressure to perform is high, but your current executive toolkit may not contain enough tools, or the tools you have, may not work as well as they used to, or the tools are not refined enough for your current position. What can you do?
Call the Consortium of Scientific Practitioners!
Dr. Simmie A. Adams
Known as Doc Simmie, he is an organizational psychologist with a wide breadth and depth of coaching, consulting, and contracting experience. He and the Consortium Team are experts in organizational and individual systematic change based upon the results our clients obtain with us.
The Consortium Team are:
- Accomplished organizational effectiveness, change management, and communications specialists with extraordinary track record of elevating organizations, team, and individual performance by utilizing industrial/organizational psychology theories and organizational change management methodologies.
- Talented in effecting positive change to challenging situations, enhancing existing processes and systems, maximizing competitiveness, and driving operational success.
- Articulate communicators, skilled in collaborating with all members of the organization with an ability to forge solid cross functional relationships, leading change and managing through ambiguity.
- Committed to the values of creating organizational and employee success through cultivating a collaborative and innovative culture.
Additionally, the Team’s areas of expertise focus on driving organizations, teams, and individuals toward higher performance. Highlights of our expertise are:
|Organizational and Team Leadership / Management||Customer Relationship Management|
|Organizational and Team Improvement / Development||Strategic Operational and Business Planning|
|Organizational Performance / Assessments||Operational Management / Analysis / Improvement|
|Personnel Leadership / Management||Portfolio / Project / Program Leadership / Management|
|Personnel Improvement / Development||Process Analysis /Improvement / Development|
|Executive Coaching / Mentorship||Communication Management / Strategy|
|Meeting Facilitation / Conflict Management|
The Team offers a concrete process on how organizations and its executives and employees achieve organizational and individual high performance. This process includes:
- Supporting, by providing an encouraging, adaptive approach emphasizing strengths and coping strategies to facilitate effective problem solving and decision-making.
- Challenging, by questioning assumptions, beliefs, and expectations, including the ones held firmly but not validated and acting as a sounding board.
- Confronting, by bringing the leader’s attention to and directly identifying obstacles and minefields as well as overused strengths and cognitive-behavioral-emotional obstacles to optimize organizational and individual high performance.
- Advising, by suggesting and/or exploring alternative actions based on knowledge of best business practices to achieve desired outcomes.
- Teaching, by training leaders and their workforce on new skills and different frameworks to help them achieve their goals and succeed in new situations.
We take a 360-degree focus on organizational and individual issues using our knowledge base of operational and human capital environments at all levels to deliver our clients’ desired results.
The Consortium Team’s understanding of organizational and human cognitions-behaviors-emotions allows us to take on tough clients with even tougher situations. Do not take our word for it; our results speak louder. Let us partner together to:
Unleash your Tiger!
To achieve organizational and individual high performance.